October and April are my favorite months for each semester, respectively, here at UNC. The walks to class are not hot and humid, nor are they cold and icy. October consists of a perfect Carolina temperature where you can drink a smoothie or a hot cup of coffee and watch the green grass get flooded by autumn leaves. October also means… HALLOWEEN! I, quite objectively, believe that UNC Chapel Hill is home to the best October 31st in the country. For this blog post, I will not reminisce on autumns past or dwell on the beauty of nature. I will list my top picks for couple halloween costumes in 2015:
- Daenerys and Khal Drogo: They were relationship goals and if you disagree you have either never watched Game of Thrones (and I hate you) or you dislike Game of Thrones (and I hate you).
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump: Opposites attract, especially if they are both crazy.
- Kanye and Kim: If you get the looks right, you could be doubles for the President and First Lady in 2020.
- Popeye and Olive Oil: WARNING- Liberals might (will) consider this offensive to women and give you a speech about the value of feminism.
- Fred and Wilma Flinstone, Fred and Velma from Scooby-Doo, Mr. and Mrs. PacMan, Shrek and Fiona: See above warning.
- Ketchup and Mustard: Wait, do not do this. They will surely find gender roles in condiments.
Whatever you decide to be, be something! Nobody appreciates the guy at the party that does not dress up. Do NOT be that guy. You have a month to figure it out…
Until next time,
Right Wing Latina